Standard Delivery (2-3 days). Express Delivery (1 Working Day). Express Delivery By 1pm (Next Working Day).
DHL Express delivery arrives within 1-2 days Worldwide. For more details on delivery for remote areas please see our Delivery Times page.
Deliveries to Europe usually arrive within 5 business days. America, Australia, Asia, the Middle East & Africa usually arrive within 7-14 business days.
We offer exchanges within 30 days of purchase. Please complete the exchange form on the customer care page and post this back with the parcel via a trackable service.
Introducing our new Purple Flair luxury lace front wig, the perfect beauty and fashion piece.
Key Wig Information:
- Heat safe synthetic Lace Front wig
- 20" Long
- Hand selected by CC Clarke
- 150-180% density
- Made of the best quality soft synthetic fibre.
- Can be styled with hot tools on a low-medium temperature (up to 250 degrees)
- The soft lace that can easily be darkened/lightened with makeup.
- One size fits most
- All wigs come with combs inside to securely stay on your head as well and adjustable straps at the nape to adjust the size of the wig
Tips to make your purple lace front wig look natural
- Use a dry shampoo or setting power to take away the shine of the synthetic hair and make it look more natural.
- Use a blow dryer to set your parting in place and flatten out the top of the wig so it lays very flat and natural.
- Tweezers can be used to carefully pluck away hairs from the parting to make it look more realistic. (Gently plucking only one hair at a time to avoid ripping the lace)
- Apply concealer or foundation to the parting to give the illusion of a scalp.
- Use an XL wide tooth comb or Large paddle brush to gently detangle your synthetic wig. Start detangling from the ends of the hair first and gently detangle in small sections.
More pictures, videos and FAQ’s
Please see wear and care instructions to keep your pink wig in tip top condition and all other questions are no doubt answered in our FAQ’s here.
More pictures and videos on my Instagram @ccclarkebeauty featuring the range of wigs.
See more of the high quality wigs in action on and a tutorial on how to make the lace wigs look natural on my YouTube Channel ‘CC Clarke Beauty’