Tips to make your Candy Floss Pink lace front wig look natural
- Use a dry shampoo or setting power to take away the shine of the synthetic hair and make it look more natural.
- Use a blow dryer to set your parting in place and flatten out the top of the wig so it lays very flat and natural.
- Tweezers can be used to carefully pluck away hairs from the parting to make it look more realistic. (Gently plucking only one hair at a time to avoid ripping the lace)
- Apply concealer or foundation to the parting to give the illusion of a scalp.
- Use an XL wide tooth comb or Large paddle brush to gently untangle your synthetic wig. Start untangling from the ends of the hair first and gently untangle in small sections.
More pictures, videos and FAQ’s
Please see wear and care instructions to keep your pink wig in tip top condition and all other questions are no doubt answered in our FAQ’s here.
More pictures and videos on my Instagram @ccclarkebeauty featuring the range of wigs.
See more of the wigs in action on and a tutorial on how to make the lace wigs look natural on my YouTube Channel ‘CC Clarke Beauty’